Jacobs Journal of Emergency Medicine
Join Us as Editorial Board Member
Jacobs Journal of Emergency Medicine is an Open Access journal that publishes clear information in which physicians diagnose patients with serious illness and injury to give them necessary treatment.
We encourage quality publications in the form of original articles, review articles, case reports, short communications, etc.
Jacobs Journal of Emergency Medicine covers major topics like Medical emergency, First aid, Golden hour, Toxicology, Traumatology, Physical trauma.
- Medical emergency
- First aid
- Emergency medical services
- Rescue squad
- Emergency medical technician
- Urgent assistance in medicine
- Major trauma
- International emergency medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Blood-borne Infections in emergency medicine