Jacobs Journal of Dentistry and Research
Jacobs Journal of Dentistry and Research* is one of the specialized International online publishing Journals in dentistry. It is one of the highest scientific merit and the best possible scope work in all areas related to dental science.
Our Jacobs Journal of Dentistry and Research welcomes review articles, leading medical and clinical research articles, case reports in the field of dentistry and areas including epidemiology, dental and oral health.
- Orofacial lesions
- Oral microbiology
- Dental implants
- Oral physiology and pathology
- Dental caries
- Gums and dental materials
- Dental germs and plaques ACBR
- Periodontics and endodontics
- Oral and maxillofacial surgery
- Pediatric dentistry
- Cosmetic dentistry
- General and laser dentistry
- Sedation dentistry ACBR
- Oral and dental diseases
- Salivary gland diseases
- Dental stem cells
- Prevention and treatment of oral diseases
- Oral hygiene and dental care
- Dental instrumentation
- Forensic Dentistry
* This Journal is no where associated with IADR/AADR's Journal of Dental Research.