Jacobs Journal of Psychiatry and Behavioral Science
Jacobs Journal of Psychiatry and Behavioral Science provides platform to the psychiatrists, physicians, neurologist and those involved in psychiatry such as researchers, students and professionals to have access to peer reviewed open access mechanism.
Our Journal of Psychiatry and Behavioral Science is committed to publish leading articles and cutting edged knowledge based on research articles, mini reviews, case reports, new methods and technologies making the information available on our open access. Journal accepts research work on all related disciplines of psychiatry like branches of psychiatrics, Psychotherapy, Addiction psychiatry, Biological psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, Social Psychiatry, Stress, Psycotrauma, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, etc.
• Psychoactive Medication
• Neuroimaging and Neurophysiological Techniques
• Types of psychology
• Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
• Community Psychiatry
• Psychiatric and Medical Genetics
• Diagnosis and treatment of mental health
• Education and ethics of psychology
• Applied and experimental psychology
• Neuropsychology and its techniques
• Counseling and comparative psychology