Jacobs Journal of Radiation Oncology
Jacobs Journal of Radiation Oncology is a broad peer reviewed, international online publishing journal, which aims at publishing papers on all the related areas of advanced research carried on in the field of oncology and its interdisciplinary branches.
The scope of the journal includes the complete study on cancer that includes prevention, diagnosis, therapy, prognosis aspects and ethical issues surrounding cancer care at cellular and molecular levels along with the study of malignances and tumors.
• Benign Tumors
• Pediatric Oncology
• Cancer prevention
• Molecular biology
• Recent developments in tumor therapy
• Radiation oncology
• Cancer image and interventional diagnosis and therapy
• Tumor markers
• Radiotherapy and biotherapy
• Veterinary and Comparative Oncology
• Clinical Trials in Oncology
• Cancer Nanotechnology