Jacobs Journal of Surgery
Jacobs Journal of Surgery is a major international research journal editors and thesis research. This Journal acquires, develops, market and distribute the knowledge through the promulgation of academics and practitioners from around the world in the field of Surgery. The journals published by Jacobs are of best standards in quality.
The journal includes a wide range of fields in its discipline to create a platform for the authors to make their contribution towards the journal and the editorial office promises a peer review process for the submitted manuscripts for the quality of publishing.
The Journal contributes to progress and scientific discoveries by giving free access online without financial and technical barriers. This provides knowledge on major contribution to surgical science and practices.
- General Surgery and Anesthesia
- Endocrine and Oncologic Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Vascular and Endovascular Surgery
- Transplantation Surgery
- Pediatric Surgery
- Cosmetic and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Oral and Dental Surgery
- Ophthalmic Surgery
- Urosurgery, Colon and Rectal Surgery
- Hand Surgery
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Laser and Reconstructive Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
- Cardiac and Thoracic Surgery
- Gynecological Surgery
- Surgical Procedures and Instruments